Life Skill Training:
- ADLs training (Activities of Daily Living): Bathing and grooming, dressing and undressing, functional transfers, meal preparation and feeding, safe restroom use and maintaining continence, ambulation.
- IADLs training (Instrumental Activities of Daily living): Using the telephone, shopping, preparing meals, taking medications, housekeeping, using transportation and managing finance
- Effective communication skills
- Self- awareness enhancing skills
- Coping with stress and emotions
- Problem solving. And creative thinking
- Decision making 8) Building interpersonal relationships